Crochet Crazy

the blog

Liz Blanket

So, following the revalation that I had majorly stuffed up my blanket, I sat down and reworked back to the place where I had lost a stitch – which was half way through the first big diamond, on top of that, I then spent a couple of days working out how in heck I had got it so wrong. Turns out, I cant count, on my design, I knew what I had meant (and I swear I had counted so carefully) but, I had got it wrong and I had placed the joiners in the wrong place. As a result, this is why it wasnt working out – as when I came to do it for real, its much easier to see, and so, now I have adjusted my design and continue on.

Just a shame nearly a week later I havent caught up with where I was!

About The Author


Leave a Reply

All works registered through Copyright House