Well I made a friend for it so now I have a pair.
They were stunningly simple to make. I probably should put a slight bits of elastic round the foot hole but it doesn’t need much.
If I was to start again I would do garter stich on the band round and moss stitch on the bottom and well anything on the top even if it was a textured pattern but this took 1 50g ball of what I can only call string. It is cotton it has about as much strength as tacking thread but I do like how its turned out! The hardest part was joining the sides at the back. When I’ve learnt apparently the “Italian bind off” I may have another go.